Detailed within this Fundamentals section is some key information about how ActiveMember360 operates.
Whilst it is possible to use ActiveMember360 without ever reading any one of these articles we would highly recommend you do so.
It will give you a fuller understanding of how ActiveMember360 operates and integrates with ActiveCampaign and WordPress.
It will also answer many of the questions you may have regarding these topics.
However most importantly it will ensure you start using ActiveMember360 on a sound footing and contribute to minimising your setup time.
There are links throughout these articles which will redirect you to the relevant settings in this reference documentation:
- Integrating with ActiveCampaign
- WordPress Users & ActiveCampaign Contacts
- Visitor Types
- WordPress Roles & Capabilities
- Creating WordPress Users
- Creating ActiveCampaign Contacts
- Changing WordPress User & ActiveCampaign Contact Passwords
- Changing WordPress User & ActiveCampaign Contact Email Addresses
- Controlling Site Access
- Controlling Content
- Controlling Access To & Visibility Of Pages & Posts
- Controlling Visibility Of & Customising Content Within Pages & Posts
- Adding Conditionals
- Setting Conditions
- Set Contact List Status Condition
- Set Contact Tag Status Condition
- Set Contact Field Comparison Condition
- Set User Login Status Condition
- Set User Role Status Condition
- Set PHP Statement Condition
- Set Predefined Conditional Condition
- Set GamiPress User Status Condition
- Set LearnDash User Status Condition
- Set WooCommerce User Status Condition
- Removing Conditions
- Reordering Conditions
- Using Conditionals
- Managing Conditionals
- Special Pages
- WordPress Excerpts
- WordPress Shortcodes
- Translating ActiveMember360