Autologin Use Cases
The ActiveMember360 Autologin module allows validated ActiveCampaign contacts to autologin to the WordPress ActiveMember360 site using a URL or HTML link. It can be used as a:
- Link within an email sent from ActiveCampaign.
- Thank you page URL for a form in ActiveCampaign.
- Link on a WordPress site running ActiveMember360 for currently logged in users to automatically login to another site running ActiveMember360 connected to the same ActiveCampaign application.
- Success URL for ThriveCart purchases.
- Thank you page URL for Digistore24 purchases.
- Thank you page URL for ClickBank purchases.
- Thank you page URL for JVZoo purchases.
When used with ThriveCart, Digistore24, ClickBank and JVZoo the autologin URL is very secure as it is validated based upon expiring hashed data using end to end encryption.
Be aware that the autologin URL or HTML link used with ActiveCampaign within an email or as a thank you page URL for a form is less secure. It cannot use such encryption.
However as with any login credentials if the autologin link is shared someone could login as you.
How to activate the Autologin module is detailed here:
Use Cases & Configuration
The configuration and usage of the ActiveMember360 Autologin module is dependent upon where the autologin URL or HTML link is to be used:
- Using Autologin With ActiveCampaign
- Using Autologin With WordPress
- Using Autologin With ThriveCart
- Using Autologin With Digistore24
- Using Autologin With ClickBank
- Using Autologin With JVZoo
The following applies to all use cases: