Beginning with ActiveMember360 version 1.2.17, secure autologins are possible using order validation of data facilitated by ThriveCart, JVZoo, ClickBank and DigiStore24’s “Thank You” page feature.
- Each of these carts has a so-called “secret key” that will need to be entered / saved in ActiveMember360. To do so, click on “Plugin Options” in the main menu.
- On the next screen, ensure that you have previously enabled “Advanced Mode“.
- Then, click on “Main Settings” and scroll down to the “Security Options” section, near the bottom of the settings page.
- If you haven’t already done so, enter at least one “Security Code“, which can be any sequence and length of characters of your choice.
- If not already enabled, please ensure that the “Enable Autologin module” is set to “On”.
- For each applicable cart, enter or copy/paste the respective “secret key“.
After completing the above steps, the autologin integration for these platforms will be ready to use.
In ThriveCart, you can set your “Thank You” page settings for each product under the “Fulfillment” tab:
In JVZoo, your “Thank You” page settings will be found on the main product settings page, similar to the following:
In JVZoo, ensure that “Pass parameters to Download Page” is checked. In ClickBank, these parameters are passed by default.
In DigiStore24, your “Thank You” page settings will be found on the main product settings page, similar to the following:
The value entered for “mbr_autologin” will be one of the security codes that you entered / defined in ActiveMember360 in the “Security Options” section.
For additional information about the autologin module, please go to this page.