- Updated page/post access controls to now support conditionals. So now you can control access to pages/posts not just based upon login status, memberships, and tags but any condition supported by ActiveMember360 Conditionals.
ActiveCampaign contact field values.
ActiveCampaign list status.
WordPress user roles.
GamiPress user status – points total, achievements, ranks.
LearnDash user status – courses enrolment, courses, lessons, topics completed, started etc.
WooCommerce user status – products purchased/not purchased, subscription status etc. and more, and any combination.
- Enhancements to access controls also apply to: Any protectable custom post type. The auto-enrolment of LearnDash courses. The access to BuddyPress/BuddyBoss groups.
- Redesign of ActiveMember360 access/protection panel to support conditionals.
- Added ActiveMember360 Quick Edit for all post types protected by ActiveMember360.
- Relocated Tag Search feature to WordPress admin bar.
- Updated the mbr/authenticated_remote_login hook.