Once ActiveMember360’s Tickets Extension is enabled, you can start configuring the notification settings:
- Click on “Settings” in the ActiveMember360 menu in the left-hand sidebar in the “Tickets” submenu.
- Click on the “Notifications” section inside the “Tickets Module” interface.
- Enable/disable (Browser) Push notifications. Please note that this needs a SSL connection.
- Upload or choose an icon to be displayed in the push notification.
- Enable/disable audio notification when a new reply comes in when viewing the ticket details.
- Choose if ActiveMember360 should send an email through WordPress to your customer when replied to a ticket.
Don’t forget to save your changes!
Your notification settings are now configured.