- When editing an individual achievement within the Achievement Data panel in the ActiveMember360 Add Tags dropdown select the ActiveCampaign tag(s) to be added when the rank is earned.
- In the ActiveMember360 Remove Tags dropdown select the ActiveCampaign tag(s) to be removed when the rank is earned. Remove tags are processed before add tags to ensure any ActiveCampaign automations can be triggered appropriately.
- In the ActiveMember360 Set Contact Field dropdown select the ActiveCampaign field to set to the value specified in step 4.
Only ActiveCampaign text and text area fields are supported and shown for selection.
- Specify the value to be set for the contact field.
- Ensure to click Update to save the achievement changes.
Be aware that these ActiveCampaign actions are only applied when the achievement is earned. If the achievement is revoked in any way the actions are not reversed.