This WooCommerce user status condition type is only available if WooCommerce is installed and active. The WooCommerce user status subscription conditions are only available if WooCommerce Subscriptions is also installed and active.
However it does not require the ActiveMember360 WooCommerce Extension to be enabled to function.
- In the Condition name input area type your chosen name for this condition. If no name is input, by default, when the conditional is saved it will be named the same as the condition type.
- From the Condition status drop down select Active or Inactive as required.
Inactive conditions will always evaluate as TRUE.
For not logged in users this condition will always evaluate as FALSE.
- From the Condition type drop down select WooCommerce user status.
- From the User status drop down select the required status for the current logged in user.
The options are:
- User has purchased products
- User has not purchased products
- User has subscriptions that are pending
- User has subscriptions that are active
- User has subscriptions that are on hold
- User has subscriptions that are pending cancellation
- User has subscriptions that are cancelled
- User has subscriptions that are expired
Dependent upon the selection made either Products or Subscriptions will be displayed for selection in the final drop down (step 6)
- From the Determined by drop down select whether Any or All of the products/subscriptions selected should be considered when evaluating the condition for the current logged in user.
- From the Products/Subscriptions drop down select the WooCommerce products/subscriptions to be used when evaluating the condition.
Click the drop down then scroll or start typing any consecutive characters of the product/subscription name to refine the list and aid selection.
Then click on the required product/subscription.
Multiple products/subscriptions can be selected as required.
Individual products/subscriptions can be removed from the selection by clicking on the x shown next to the individual product/subscription name.
All products/subscriptions can be removed from the selection by clicking on the x shown in the far right of the drop down.
All products/subscriptions can be selected with one click using the Select: All option.
The WooCommerce products available for selection include all WooCommerce products defined in your install including but not limited to; simple, variable products, and simple and variable subscriptions but excluding grouped or external products.